How To Get Hair Like Jordana Brewster
If you have seen Jordana Brewster on television or in any of her feature films, you will probably remember her lusciously styled hair. Jordana’s gorgeous, dark locks fall just below her shoulders. Her bangs are cut across her forehead, and her hair is slightly textured to fit the shape of her face. If you like the look of one-toned, straight, simple hair, than Jordana’s look is exactly what you need- and here is how you get it:
1. Detangle and smoothen hair before you get into the shower, then apply a moisturizing shampoo which will maximize the likelihood that your hair will turn out looking pin-straight. There are many “straightening” shampoos available for this purpose.
2. Do not shower in hot water, this can dry your hair out and make it less silky. Additionally, hot water will prevent the moisturizing shampoo from doing its job.
3. Finish your shower off with a cold splash of water into your hair. This will increase the overall shine of your hair.
4. Scrunch hair dry to avoid hair breakage. Never rub your hair with a towel!
5. Apply a shining serum, and use a flat brush while blow drying your hair in different sections. This will prevent you from missing any kinks in your hair, which can ruin your look completely.
6. After you are satisfied with the look of your hair, apply some anti-frizz serum. This will keep your hair looking light, silky, and smooth throughout the day. Additionally, anti-frizz serum is extremely important in hot weather because heat tends to make hair dry out and frizz up. So don’t forget your anti-frizz during those summer months!
7:09 AM setyani